RE: WCAG2ICT meeting minutes 30 October, 2012

Hi Mary-Jo... if you could amend the minutes to add me to Regrets ... sent in notification of my TPAC meetings this week in France... Thanks...

David MacDonald
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
From: maryjom@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:55:20 -0500
Subject: WCAG2ICT meeting minutes 30 October, 2012

Here are yesterday's WCAG2ICT meeting minutes: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-wcag2ict-minutes.html

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller

IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center

11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758

512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698

maryjom@us.ibm.com

www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able

IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on LinkedIn

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams