Key Terms, AND dropping Non-embedded,

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:43:12 -0400
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org Force" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Per my action item to work on KEY TERMS section - here is the result

NOTE: The access board asked us to solve our problems WITHOUT using the term "non-embedded content"
They don't want to use that term -- for all the same reasons we don't..

so I took a crack at doing this WITHOUT the term -- using "non-web content" instead

FIRST
-- here are the Key Terms using this new approach

KEY TERMS
here is a draft of the Key Terms section that reflects the WCAG WG desire to not use 'non-embedded content"
It is located at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfi41a03eubpdn2/Key%20Terms%20for%20Intro.doc

SECOND
 - to see what it would look like to use "non-web content" instead of "non-embedded content"

REMOVING NON-EMBEDDED
I created a spread sheet showing the new terms all in place
see column "C" in the spreadsheet at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jug13pfds6wwycm/Removing%20Non-Embedded.xlsx

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net