Re: Outcome (DECISIONS) from WCAG meeting today

Good notes Peter

RE Name and Role -- why don't you just bring the examples to the meeting -  and we can probably close those items.

RE 3.2.3  --  I think we need to finish the SET discussion for 3.2.3 for software.  If it is set of software -- then it probably occurs rarely (sets of software) and the SC only applies to SETS so people don't have to worry about it unless they are creating one of the rare software SETS (where there is built in navigation mechanisms between the sibling pieces of software).   And for those - if that mechanism doesn't re-order the links to the sibling software - It would pass.    I think there is still some cleanup in the Intent to make it clearer  also.  But I think you captured the essence of the control bit.   It wasn’t the "control" part that made it be part -- but the fact that it was used to navigate to other pages.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.