Re: Closed non-embedded content???

On Oct 21, 2012, at 4:38 AM, Michael Pluke <Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com> wrote:
> <SNIP>
> I hope everyone is OK about me using the list to help to answer what may be seen as a problem that may be unique to M376 (but also maybe for the Access Board). But I think that the issues behind the question may be something that WCAG2ICT may need to think about when adding text to the closed SCs.
> Best regards
> Mike

As one member of WCAG2ICT  and also as a WCAG co-chair -- I think using this WCAG TaskForce  list to get input to M376, (clearly a related topic!) is not a problem.   You were clear that you were asking an M376 question - which was good.   And the topic helps inform our work too even though we don't have to wrestle with it in the same way you do.

Thanks

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.