ACTION-69: Edits to closed functionality text

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:25:45 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

Pierce has proposed some editorial changes to the text we agreed to Tuesday
for the introductory section on Closed Functionality. You can read them in
proposal #8 at

https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/home/introduction-to-wcag2ict-application-note

In my opinion, these are editorial changes that do not change the meaning
of what we agreed to. There are some slight wording changes and some
sentences are moved from the text after the list to the text above the
list.

Does anyone think we need to re-survey this text?

Andi