Re: model for applying WCAG 2.0 to WCAG2ICT using a the concept of "objects of assessment"

Hi Allen,

	 I agree with you comment about author intent being hard to evaluate as a third party -- so I don't use it anywhere in this document except in explaining the thought process.

Please note that "intent" or "intended" is not used in any of the definitions or terms.  The word "intended" is only used in describing the thought behind the outcome.

Intent is never actually used in any of the proposed resolutions or definitions.

For example,  If the author/publisher distributes things separately as well as in a group,  they clearly did not intend for that group to be a single entity.     So we are applying the rule based on author objectively measurable behavior.

Does that help?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center