RE: WCAG2ICT 2nd Public Draft

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:51:06 +0000
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
I respectfully request that we revisit the decision to have the full excerpts of the verbatim success criteria and Intent sections from the Understanding document.  It really makes it hard to digest our "value added" work.  Closely tracking Intent was important to the process, but as part of our final deliverable, it is quite counterproductive IMHO.

That said, this exercise makes the case that this sort of stand-alone version of Understanding WCAG 2.0, which is limited to only Intent, would be a valuable addition to the WAI document collection.