Re: Action Item #19 Work with Al to come up with a couple of examples for 4.1.2

Pierce,

For me the parenthetical remark "(and notification of same)" are "event
notifications", so I think mentioning such notification a second time is
redundant.  But there are two aspects of actions that might be called
out separately, so as to have two examples: enumerating them and
programmatically executing them.

Here's a proposed edit, with the new example text in the parenthetical
example at the end, in /*boldface italics*/:\

    Most platform accessibility services go beyond programmatic exposure
    of name and role, and programmatic setting of states, properties and
    values (and notification of same), and specify additional
    information that could or should be exposed and/or set /*(for
    example, obtaining a list of the available actions for a given user
    interface component, and programmatically executing one of the
    listed actions)*/.

Regards,

Peter

--