June 22nd Meeting Preparation Survey - STILL OPEN

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:03:32 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

Since we only got to consensus on two of the items on today's meeting
preparation survey and quite a few people had not completed it, I've left
it open through Tuesday. If you haven't yet answered it, please do so
before 6 AM US Eastern time Tuesday.

I also modified the survey for 4.1.2 to add the proposal we developed in
the meeting today. If you have already answered the survey, please go
review 4.1.2 proposal #3 and change your answer if appropriate.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/JUN222012/

Andi