Re: Interaction Context

Hi Allen,

That's not quite what I'm saying...  Use of AT could be part of
satisfying a variety of things in 508, but I don't believe they can ever
be part of satisfying a WCAG SC.  And therefore, we need to be able to
support "multiple ways" (if we in fact bring that over to non-web ICT)
directly, without one of the multiple being that an AT is doing it for
the ICT (or in conjunction with the ICT).

And I have asked Gregg to describe at least two ways in which a software
application, without using external AT, might allow a user to navigate
to a dialog box among a collection of windows.  ALT-TAB is one way.
What is the other?

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>