Re: Interpretation of "web page" in software context

Hi Pierce

I see what you mean.

Take a look at the latest post and see what you think.

For regulatory work Im afraid we will have to define things.  but I think we did it along the line that you were suggesting.

Yes?  no?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center