RE: Interpretation of "web page" in software context

For me, "Interaction Context" is too difficult to parse...difficult to
imagine, visualize or conceptualize...  it's like the old days of WCAG when
we were talking about a "web unit" (we had rejected "web page" on the
grounds that web apps weren't static) we had many people complaining about
"web unit"...  and I mentioned the analogy of "horsepower" and how the word
morphed when cars were created, and through some discussions ended up back
with web page which included interaction...

I mention this because maybe we don't have to invent another term (we have
enough people complaining about our new terms) ...  how about "active
window"? (or active viewport)

Cheers

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.