Re: 2.1.1 Keyboard

Modified the note per Loïc's suggestion.

Andi

From:	Loïc Martínez Normand <loic@fi.upm.es>
To:	Andi Snow-Weaver/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Date:	06/15/2012 03:07 AM
Subject:	Re: 2.1.1 Keyboard

Hi everyone,

I'm OK with Andi's proposal. Just a minor change in the words. Instead of
"device independent services" I'd rather have "device independent input
services" to clarify.

Best regards,
Loïc

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>