Re: 2.1.1 Keyboard

Andi, gang,

I'm curious about how these concepts & language would apply to iOS.  It
is possible to attach an external, wireless keyboard to iOS devices.
But the resulting "keyboard interface" used doesn't provide for certain
types of navigation (e.g. TAB for moving focus).  The built in VoiceOver
screen reader does provide for such navigation, but not when done from a
standard keyboard (though I believe object navigation is supported from
a connected Braille display using the keys on that display).

Regards,

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>