Re: ACTION-7: Draft text for 2.4.1 to address issues with software (WCAG2ICT Task Force)

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:31:21 -0500
To: Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com>
Cc: WCAG2ICT Task Force <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>

I see Gregg has provided a shortened version. I'll let Peter speak to
whether or not the shortened version covers all of the points he wanted to
make. I have two comments.

      Neither proposal provides a clear replacement for "multiple web
      pages".
      Gregg's proposal has some typos: "it is common in that structure of
      the program allows the user to easily skip skip over these repeated
      blocks (e.g.  menu bars and ribbons)". It's obvious that one of the
      "skip"s has to go but I'm not sure how to edit the first part of the
      phrase. Gregg, can you edit please?

Andi