Meeting tomorrow cancelled

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:58:18 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

Sorry for the late notice but I have to cancel tomorrow's meeting. I think
Mike is swamped with M376 work. Between the last minute rush with the
logistics of getting our document out and also trying to publish another
W3C spec for which I am the editor, I have had no time to plan our next
moves for WCAG2ICT. Hopefully, I can work on this tomorrow though so we can
get rolling Tuesday. We still have a lot of work to do.

Andi