Re: Report from WCAG Working Group meeting today

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:55:11 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

Just realized I sort of misrepresented the WCAG position on 2.4.2 Page
Titled.

It's not that they "did not accept" it. There were some significant
comments on it so we moved it to the end of the agenda in order to ensure
we could get through the ones that only had minor comments. But it took an
extra 45 minutes past the official meeting end time just to get through the
rest of our items. So they just decided to take this one up next week.

In summary, we do have one action on 2.4.2 - to find a different term for
"title attribute" of non-web documents. But the remainder of our proposal
for 2.4.2 is still being considered by the WG.

Andi