Proposal for an Editors Note for the front section, noting some editing work to be done on using the same terms the same way

From: Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:17:46 -0700
To: WCAG2ICT Task Force <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Hi gang,

Please see "Proposal #2 for Editors Notes" at
https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/home/introduction-to-wcag2ict-application-note
for a suggestion of the 3 (or 4) places we want to alert our readers
that we know there is similar language that should be reconciled into
one.  The only text I'm suggesting be inserted is the "Editor note"
paragraph in yellow highlight at the bottom of my proposal.

In parallel with task force review of this text, I will be collecting
the actual provision numbers where this similar language appears.  But I
wanted to get the list of terms and note draft text out to folks ASAP.

Peter
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal