Looking at SC 3.1.2 more generally [was Re: SC-by-SC analysis of UI Context [was Re: User Interface Context]]

Hi Gregg,

PK: OK, I see now that Proposal #3 and Proposal #4 for 3.1.2 Language of
Parts
<https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/home/3-understandable/31-make-text-content-readable-and-understandable/312-language-of-parts>
are actually quite different; adding in "User Interface Context" in the
Note of proposal #4 is only a small part of the re-work.  And... as you
say below, "that is just a note and the word used there are not important".

So I suggest we survey 3.1.2 for our Tuesday meeting, and I suggest the
survey ask folks to look at both proposals #3 and #4 -> to say whether
they prefer one or the other, or would prefer either with xx changed, or
that both are bad.

Andi?

Peter

--