RE: User Interface Context

GV:   let me know if the last email helps with your head wrapping.

AH:  There must be a great response to this but phrasing is eluding me at present.  Your last post did definitely help me a lot.

From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:14 AM
To: Hoffman, Allen
Cc: Bailey, Bruce; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: User Interface Context

GV: comments below for both Allen and Bruce

On Jul 12, 2012, at 2:15 PM, Hoffman, Allen wrote:

I agree with you Bruce, but UI context is a great more widely scoped term in my view.  We just need to get that definition correct.  I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around the proposed definition.  As someone who will have to teach it it has to be teachable.

GV: I agree with you.   The general terms are way to broad (cover things outside the authors control)  and do not have any bright lines  (different people will define them differently)

GV:   let me know if the last email helps with your head wrapping.