Re: ACTION-23 - WCAG response to request to modify intent for 1.3.1 Info and Relationships

I think this is close enough to the wording we approved that we can just
decide tomorrow to send it up to WCAG for another try.

Andi

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: "Crowell, Pierce" <Pierce.Crowell@ssa.gov>
Cc: "'public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org'" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Date: 07/09/2012 05:52 PM
Subject: Re: ACTION-23 - WCAG response to request to modify intent for
            1.3.1  Info and  Relationships

I'm good with this.  In fact I think it is an improvement - thanks Pierce.

I think that this is straightforward enough that it could be handled just a
part of tomorrows meeting since it has gone to the list and everyone has
had a chance to read it.

We can put to survey though too if people feel warranted and it won't
jeopardize getting it to WCAG this week  (ooooo  which it would if we wait
til Friday)  hmmmm

Up to the chairs to call it.

But nice job Andi then Pierce.

Gregg