Re: ACTION-23 - WCAG response to request to modify intent for 1.3.1 Info and Relationships

Dear all,

I agree with the proposal to re-submit to the WCAG-WG changes in the intent
of 1.3.1. And I think that the last edits by Pierce work nicely.

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand
DLSIIS. Facultad de Informática