ACTION: Meeting preparation survey

From: Andrea Snow-Weaver <asnowweaver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:18:29 -0600
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
As previously announced, the editors have been readying our second public
draft for publication. The draft is, to the best of our knowledge, a proper
reflection of all of the task force decisions that have also been approved
by the WCAG working group. Since there is no new technical information to
be approved by the task force, we will be asking the WCAG working group to
start reviewing it in parallel to speed up the process. Their final
approval, however, will not occur until after the task force final
approval.

We now have a survey where you can submit your comments. In order to
facilitate closing as many comments as possible at Friday's meeting, we are
asking that you please start this task now and complete it by Thursday
afternoon (US Eastern time) so that as many changes as possible can be
implemented before Friday's meeting.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/W2IDRAFT2/

Andi