Some edits to the WCAG2ICT draft

From: Andrea Snow-Weaver <asnowweaver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:21:41 -0600
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Michael,

Reviewing the task force minutes and the draft this morning, I found a
couple of things:

Closed functionality:
* for each of the SC listed in the appendix, there should be a link from
our additional guidance section back to the introduction section on closed
functionality. Something like "See the discussion on "Closed Functionality"
in the Introduction."

Glossary:
* The "content" definition references back to the user agent discussion in
Key Terms. Shouldn't this reference back to the content discussion?
* Move "input error" and "process" to the list of terms the TF hasn't
finished discussing yet.

Guidance on SC:
* 1.4.2 typo: Change [and “any content” with “any part of non-web
document<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2012/WD-wcag2ict-20121126/#wcag2ict_documentdef>
 or software<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2012/WD-wcag2ict-20121126/#wcag2ict_softwaredef>”.]
to [and “any content” with “any part of a non-web
document<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2012/WD-wcag2ict-20121126/#wcag2ict_documentdef>
 or software<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2012/WD-wcag2ict-20121126/#wcag2ict_softwaredef>
”.]
* 2.4.1, 2.4.5, and 3.2.3 - please add a reference back to the discussion
in Key Terms - set of documents.
* 2.4.1, 2.4.5, and 3.2.3 - WCAG did not approve our text for software,
only the text for documents. Please replace with something like "*The
WCAG2ICT Task Force has not yet produced additional guidance for software
for Success Criterion 2.4.1."*
* 2.4.4 needs the substitution (i.e. "with these substitutions, it would
read...")

Andi