RE: Meeting Agenda, December 4th, 2012

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:16:28 -0500
To: <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Suggestion on Draft

Definition of document:

Note 2. Letters, spreadsheets, emails, books, pictures, presentations,
<add>PDFs</add> and movies are examples of documents.

I think PDFs are the most predominent document these days... although I
appreciate that it is a format, making it a little different than the others
in the list which are types of content ... PDF is so prevelent that I think
it belongs in the examples to help people understand what we're talking

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities