SURVEY on 2.4.5: Comment field now added

From: Michael Pluke <Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 05:24:23 -0400
To: "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
CC: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
When the survey on 2.4.5 was issued there was no comment field.

I have now added one - but unfortunately only when I got to look at the questionnaire this (UK) morning. Of those that had answered the questionnaire prior to me, only Gregg indicated that he had some changes that he wanted to propose. He can now document these changes.

Mike