Re: How 2.4.5 Multiple Ways ought to apply to software

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 01:00:10 -0500
To: "Bailey, Bruce" <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Cc: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Hi Bruce

Sorry  I wasn’t writing this as WCAG2ICT TF member interpreting the example but as the WCAG CoChair at the time this was written -- and one of the people who wrote it.     I thought that would be of interest.

Also if the example isn't clear - then we (WCAG ) should rewrite it or extend the language to make it clear.   The CAPTCHA isn't what was excepted from the SC  - it was the page after the CAPTCHA.

Gregg