ACTION: Meeting Preparation Survey for tomorrow - Please answer before the meeting if possible

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:07:28 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

Sorry for the late notice. At tomorrow's meeting, we're going to step back
from the issue of finding a replacement term for "web page" and discuss how
task force members fundamentally believe 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks and 2.4.5
Multiple Ways ought to apply to software.

To help structure the discussion, we have prepared a survey:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/AUG102012/

Please answer it before the meeting if you can. I won't set the usual 6 AM
US Eastern time deadline.

Andi