RE: Work on closing out our last items

From: Kiran Kaja <kkaja@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:40:10 +0100
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org" <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Hi Gregg

Apologies if I haven't been following the discussion closely but I can't remember if there is a definition of Top Level Presentation Unit.

I also feel that there is a need to define "navigation commands" before we seriously think about using user interface context.

Kiran Kaja
Accessibility Engineer
Adobe Systems Europe
+44 (0) 1628 590005 (Direct)