Tomorrow's Meeting

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 21:08:42 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

After we finish the survey tomorrow, if there is time remaining, we will
check in on action items. Please be prepared to report status and progress.
If you want to engage the group in discussion of an issue that is blocking
progress on the action item, please let me know and we'll put those at the
end of the agenda to ensure we can at least get a status updated on all the
rest.

Andi