RE: Spam: RE: 1169 ready for Team C review

Grin

This is one where the distraction provision is combined with the 'time to
read it' provision.    Hence it's location under a guideline that is focused
just on 'time to read it'.

Interesting.

Do we create another 'distraction' guideline separately that reads like the
"background sound" provision?

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.