RE: Minutes 25 September 2006

[NEW] ACTION: David to clarify proposed actions for 979

	Completed, ready for survey.

	Note: there was a suggestion by Becky to add an example that shows
AT customizing an error message and presenting it to the user in a form that
is appropriate to them. I don't know of any Assistive technology that uses
meta data or other error messages to customize error messages. Unless of
course we say that when JAWS or HPR reads an error in dialogue box it is
customizing.  I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise it is ready for survey.

ACTION: David to improve title of "placing focus on the error" for 727

	Completed, ready for survey.

ACTION: David to propose text for 709

	Completed, ready for survey.

ACTION: David to replace technique on pop-up error in 727 with SCR18

	Completed, ready for survey.

access empowers people...
        ...barriers disable them...

www.eramp.com