RE: LC-958

I think that the new wording would address the command.  True, someone could
mis-read it but I would add a failure to 1.1.1 to address Al's comment.

The CAPTCHA has information.   The input box takes input.    The CAPTCHA
image itself does not take input.  So it would need to be have text
alternative - unless you wanted to take the turing exception.

So - I don't see a problem with our current (NEW) wording for Al's comment.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.