RE: SC 2.2.5, LC 1048 and LC 1288

2.2.1 would prevent auto refresh if it had any impact on user data entry or
reading (such as poping the user agent back up to the top of the page.

I think we should make a specific failure of that though so that it is
clear.

Note - that if you can turn off the auto refresh - then auto refresh is ok
per 2.1.1.   j

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.