RE: LC-476

In addition to Christophe's suggestion, I think a recommendation to
choose technologies that produce a semantic data structure is inherent
in the SC for Guideline 4.1 [1]. But, I didn't see it called out clearly
in this context. I think we should say somewhere that, given the choice
you "should" choose a technology the supports semantic data. That could
be in the context of an advisory technique, or in the How to Meet for
4.2, or in the "about baselines" material.

Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/guidelines.html#ensure-compat