Re: Issue #11

At 21:20 15/05/2006, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
><comment>
>Sc 1.3.1 refers to \"information and relationships\", whereas guideline 1.3
>is expressed in terms of \"information and structure\". If there is
>supposed to be a subtle difference between these terms, it needs to be
>defined and explained.
>    Otherwise, the same wording should be used in both the guideline and the
>success criterion.
>    I don\'t think there is, or ought to be, any difference in meaning.
>Proposal: Change sc 1.3.1 to read \"information and  structure\".
></comment>
>
>AS: I don't see anything in Bugzilla about this but I do remember a meeting
>where we changed the term in the SC from "structure" to "relationships". (...)

That was the 9 March 2006 telecon - following a proposal from Team B:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2006/03/09-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item08
The original proposal is at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wcag-teamb/2006Mar/0005.html.
Tracing this furter back, the rewording resulted from an action item for a
definition of perceivable structures
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2006/03/02-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item30).

Regards,

Christophe