RE: LC 587: labeling form controls

Thanks Christophe,

I think we have an action item to clarify "relationship".  Perhaps the label
bit can be included as an example in the relateionship definition - since it
is already covered by the first half of the SC - but could be clearer.  It
can also be listed as a failure if not done.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center