RE: Latest version of Checklist

Advisory techniques are in the baseline and can't be used to meet the SC.

Also - techniques often cannot be used by themselves to meet the SC.

Is what you are trying to do to explain the behavior of the checklists?

We thought of the same thing.

Look at

http://preview.trace.wisc.edu/~vander/Annotated%20Checklist%20Latest/

And see if this fixes what you want.