From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gregg
Vanderheiden
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 12:32 AM
To: public-wcag-teama@w3.org; public-wcag-teamb@w3.org;
public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Subject: Latest version of Checklist

Latest version of checklist is at
http://preview.trace.wisc.edu/~vander/Annotated%20Checklist%20Latest/

This is just a draft -  it is marked up for easy troubleshooting.

As we find errors we will fix them on this copy.

Then (Monday or Tues) we will

1)   take out the color coding

2)   remove note at the top

and post it along with informational notes.

So - take a look.  Make any suggestions etc.

NOTE:  This page uses JavaScript but also works just fine with
JavaScript turned off.

If you see anything that violates our guidelines - let us know soonest.

We know the colors (contrast) do but they are just for debugging and
will disappear Mon or Tue.   We were going to remove them but thought it
might help people reviewing this.

Thanks

Gregg & Loretta