Re: Work plan February 23 - March 1

I have put my name beside two techniques dealing with SCs 2.5.1 and 2.5.2
in the
wiki.   I will attempt to do a quick review over the weekend, as I will be
leaving for the W3C
Technical Plenary in France on Sunday, and be at the W3C Technical Plenary
all next week..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST