IMPORTANT

Thanks Loretta

EVERYBODY NOTE - USE THE HTM LINK AT THE SUCCESS CRITERION LEVEL TO GET TO
THE RIGHT Understanding WCAG 2.0 DOCUMENT.  LINKS FROM THERE WILL TAKE YOU
TO THE RIGHT TECH DOC.

Gregg, in the introductory material, the April 12 Guidelines are not linking
to the April 12 Understanding WCAG document or the April 12 Techniques
document.

The individual links associated with the SC do lead to the right place.

Loretta