VERY ROUGH draft of Guide Doc for G2.5L2SC2

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:03:57 -0400
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Per my action item from last week, attached as an html file
is a first attempt at Guide Document
materials for G2.5L2SC2.  This is a very rough draft; the purpose
is to get something out there for discussion and comment.
Note that interspersed throughout the document are lots of
questions I had when performing this exercise.    Also
I created an appendix at the end for some other issues/questions
I had..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST