wiki for GL 2.5 guide docs

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:03:19 -0500
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org

Gregg said yesterday that all of our guide docs need to be in the wiki. I
took the 4 that we had drafted for 2.5 and put them in this morning. I
still have a few things to do but please try to make all of your future
edits using the wiki.

Guideline 2.5
L2 SC 1:
L2 SC 2:
L2 SC 3:
L3 SC 1:

I recommend you use Michael's instructions to get started with your other
SC. They really helped get me up to speed quickly.

Here's a few quick tips:

To create a heading, enclose text in "=" signs, add an "=" sign for each
heading level; for example:
= h1 text =
== h2 text ==
=== h3 text ===
==== h4 text ====

For emphasis, enclose text in 3 single-quotes; for example
''' emphasized text '''

Use an asterisk (*) for unordered list; add an asterisk for each level of
nesting; for example:
* list item 1
* list item 2
** nested list item 1
** nested list item 2
* list item 3

Use a number sign (#) for an ordered list item; same as above.

I found creating the glossary entries and links to be the trickiest part. I
just tried copying other examples until I could get it to work. If you
can't figure it out quickly, ask Michael for help. <grin> If you can't find
Michael, I "might" be able to help you.