RE: Draft of guide doc for GL 2.5 L2 SC 1 (UPDATED based on comments received last week)

From: <Sofia.Celic@nils.org.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:09:27 +1000
To: <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>

sorry, I omitted "the user" from my suggestion.
So the suggested SC wording would read:
"If an input error is detected, the error is identified and described to
the user."

Sofia

----- Forwarded by Sofia Celic/Kooyong/AFTB on 05/10/2005 03:07 PM -----
|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Sofia Celic"        |
|         |           <sofia.celic@nils.org|
|         |           .au>                 |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           public-wcag-teamc-req|
|         |           uest@w3.org          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           05/10/2005 03:05 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           sofia.celic          |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |       To:       <public-wcag-teamc@w3.org>                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: Draft of guide doc for GL 2.5 L2 SC 1 (UPDATED based on comments  received last week)                    |

Hi Andi,

Regarding Christophe's comment:
How about we shorten the SC to "If an input error is detected, the error is
identified and described." ?
The Guide doc can explain that the intent of the SC is to identify and
describe the error(s) but the manner in which this is done should meet
other
SCs.
Then some technology/modality specific techniques can be used to illustrate
this.

Sofia