Re: RE: SC 2.4.6 wording

ARIA States and Properties WD [1] mentions "tabindex" in Section 3.1.1.1.3
and as an entry in Section 3.2 "Supported States and Properties".

"tabindex" is mentioned as a supported property for several roles specified
in 2.4 of Roles WD [2].

Also ARIA Roadmap [3] discusses "tabindex" in Section 5.1.3 (and possibly
other places as well).

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-aria-state-20061220/