RE: RE: SC 2.4.6 wording

Side note

Is there only one 'programmatically determined' reading order?  Seems like
there could be multiple in a table for example.

If you mean the order that the code appears in the source file then that may
not be the order that is presented or even a logical presentation order.

When you think cross technology this one gets very complicated.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.