RE: RE: SC 2.4.6 wording

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:56:12 -0600
To: "'Loretta Guarino Reid'" <lorettaguarino@google.com>, "'Sean Hayes'" <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'Gez Lemon'" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, "'Slatin, John M'" <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>, "'TeamB'" <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>

Side note

Is there only one 'programmatically determined' reading order?  Seems like
there could be multiple in a table for example.

If you mean the order that the code appears in the source file then that may
not be the order that is presented or even a logical presentation order.

When you think cross technology this one gets very complicated.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.