From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bailey, Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:24 AM
To: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
Cc: TeamB
Subject: RE: 30 Jan 2007 Team B Meeting

I would guess that 2x would have translation challenges.  Is "twice the
relative size" clear?  It was not obvious to me that we had solved the
conundrum of (twice the point size) versus (twice the area) versus (twice
both vertical and horrizontal measurements).  I was left with impression
that someone thought they had a handle on this.