Re: Action items from 1/23/07 meeting

Thanks very much, Gez. I've updated the wiki entries to address your
comments. I've made another attempt to describe the issue with the
High Contrast system settings and IE6, in the Using Percent for Font
Size technique[1], but I'm not sure I've got it right yet.

 Loretta

[1] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_percent_for_font_sizes