Fwd: Please review proposals

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sorcha Moore <sorcha@segala.com>
Date: Jan 23, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: Please review proposals
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>

Comment LC-865 - I have studies the question but I am not able to
understanding the comment that was submitted - is it possible to ask the
"submittee" to clarify the point they were trying to make? (is this
practical under the time restraints?)

Comment LC-913 - looks great (does response need to outline accept/reject?)

Comment LC-1192- looks good

Comment LC-1260 - great

--
Sorcha Moore
Lead Accessibility Developer and Senior Auditor, Segala

HQ: 19 The Mall / Beacon Court / Sandyford /Dublin 18 / Ireland
UK:   2 Coltsfoot Drive / Burpham / Guildford / GU1 1YH / Surrey / UK
Office:   +353 (0)1 2931 966
Mobile:  +353 (0)87 6462726

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Partner Programme for Accessibility
Segala Partner Programme Membership now open http://partner.segala.com