RE: Claims of support for cognitive disabilities

From: Slatin, John M <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:08:25 -0600
To: "Loretta Guarino Reid" <lorettaguarino@google.com>, "TeamB" <public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>

Thanks, Loretta.

Instead of saying "There is a need ..." we might say something like "The
WCAG WG and WAI are aware of the need ..."; and then add another
sentence bout WAI and continuing efforts (we'll need to get this from
Judy, I think).

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute